- Duration 2 hr
- Practitioner Jenny Cader / Elly Dewen
- Ombre powdered brows £450 / 395
- Natural hair-stroke brows & microblading £395 / 325
- Powdered brows & natural hair stroke combo £450 / 395
- Deposit booking fee required £50
Do you struggle with drawing your brows on?
Over plucked your brows or suffering from hair loss?
Whatever the reason we can help rescue your brows and leave you feeling amazing once more.
Permanent makeup offers subtle results that mimic conventional makeup and doesn’t wash off! Whether you would like permanent brows for convenience or hair loss we have it covered.
Our treatments are suitable for everyone over the age of 18, we create bespoke brows that are designed specifically to you and your face shape.
What is Permanent makeup?
Permanent makeup is a subtle form of tattooing performed using a digital device and nano needles to create natural-looking brows, eyeliner and lip blush. We use mineral-based pharmaceutical grade pigments which are designed to gently fade over time. You are recommended to have the procedures refreshed yearly to top up the colour.
How is this procedure done?
A full consultation is given to discuss the treatment and any medical health questions that may contraindicate the treatment, we will then carry out a patch test. Before we begin a numbing cream will be applied, this is just to make sure the treatment is more comfortable. We will design a shape that is bespoke to you, measure out the brows and draw them on to show you the design first. We will also go through colour choices with you and agree together which one will suit your hair and skin colour correctly. Once both in agreement the procedure will take place with a digital device and one use per client needle cartridge. We use the top devices and needles in the industry that are safe and sterile. The treatment takes around 2 hours from start to finish, once complete we will give you aftercare advice on how to look after your brows following the procedure.
We offer various different styles and looks for the brows, whether you would like a natural hair stroke look, bold brows, a soft powder effect or a combination of hair strokes and powder we can create whatever you are looking for.
What is the aftercare?
- No swimming, saunas, sunbeds or sun for 2 weeks post-procedure
- No exercise for 5 days
- Do not get the brows wet for 5 days post-procedure
- Apply the healing balm supplied after 1-2 days for up to 2 weeks if required
- Do not pick or peel the brows when healing
- Do not use any other products on the brows, i.e face wipes, creams or cleansers on the brows within the first 2 weeks
- Avoid skin peels, microdermabrasion, skin needling etc for 4 weeks post-procedure.
|12 – 18 months intervals recommended||£195|
|18 months 2 year+ this includes a top up after 6 weeks||£295|
Spread the cost of your purchases with Payl8r
We are pleased to now be able to offer finance options for our treatments and training over £50. This will give you the option to spread the costs and enjoy treatments now but pay later! Available for our training courses of lashes and permanent makeup – treatments of laser hair removal, permanent cosmetics and more.Find out more