- Duration 30-45 min
- Practitioner Jenny Cader / Elly Dewen
- Add on LED £20
- Express LED Facial £40
- Luxury LED Facial £70
- Course Bundles £108-590
Led light therapy is a non-invasive treatment that harnesses the power of pure light for visibly radiant, rejuvenated and refined skin. It delivers skin-specific combinations of clinically proven Blue, Red and Near Infrared wavelengths to boost collagen and elastin production, improve circulation, reduce redness and irritation and destroy blemish-causing bacteria.
After just one treatment light therapy instantly revitalises the complexion to restore luminosity. Skin feels dewy, hydrated and calmed. It also gives you a little energy boost!
Courses are recommended to offer long-lasting visible results, stimulating the skins natural repair processes to speed up cell renewal, resolve problem skin conditions and promote vibrant healthy-looking skin!
This is a facial treatment that can be used alone or as an add on for 10 minutes on top of our other facials to penetrate the products deeper into the skin for ultimate skin rejuvenation. For our standalone treatment, a galvanic current is used with a hydrating mask to increase blood circulation to the skin whilst offering hydration to the skin at the same time.
RED LIGHT targets
- Skin rejuvenation boosting collagen and elastin
- Skin healing
- Fading of freckles, skin spots, age spots
- Sun damage skin
- Wrinkles reduction
- Skin tightening
- Skin toning tightening and texturing
BLUE LIGHT targets
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Increase blood circulation
- Anti-bacterial action without irritation
- Helps blemish-prone skin
- Balances oil production
- Improves skin clarity
- Calming effect for problem skin
We can combine both lights to your skin’s needs
NEAR INFRARED LIGHT
- Advanced skin rejuvenation benefits
- Calms redness and irritation
- Reduces age spots and pigmentation
- Promotes healthy skin
- Ideal for the most sensitive skins