- Duration 30-45 min
- Practitioner Jenny Cader / Elly Dewen
- Mesotherapy Facial £70 / 4 for £245
Biorevitalization and Mesotherapy
This treatment is a non-surgical facial using micro injections to implant 2% hylarounic acid or various cocktails of vitamins into the top layers of the skin. This is designed to increase hydration to the skin giving a more radiant, tighter appearance.
We use bespoke powerful cocktails of pharmaceutical and homeopathic preparations, vitamins, antioxidants and plant extracts which are tailor made to your skin type or skin condition.
Bringing revitalisation back to the skin with this non-surgical facial treatment will leave your skin with a fresh glow. Using 2% hylarounic acid to rehydrate the skin. Plumps fine lines and wrinkles while giving the skin a fresh glow.
Results may vary depending on skin, 3-5 sessions may be required to see optimum results.
Treat acne scarring, pigmentation, large pores, lines and wrinkles, lax skin and stimulate hair growth.
It is a natural treatment that can significantly help to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, aged or sun-damaged skin, acne scarring, general scarring, stretch marks and poor skin texture.
The activation of fibroblasts by succinate along with hyaluronic acid has proven in clinical trials to be 3 fold more active than using mono-component hyaluronic acid products alone.
Mesotherapy is a revolutionary treatment it gets right down to the layers where skin health begins. These are the layers we need to reach to promote new collagen growth. It actually makes your skin produce more collagen and with that comes an endless list of benefits for you:
- Plumps and smooths lines & wrinkles.
- The most advanced method of replacing lost moisture to the skin.
- Provides nutrients to all levels of the skin.
- Reverses the damage caused by free radicals
- Lightens pigmentation
- Helps diminish the appearance of acne scarring
- Allows your entire face and neck to be treated in a single session, with particular attention paid to your individual areas of concern.
- Allows you to return to a normal lifestyle immediately, with no downtime or interruption to your daily routine. And you really can see a difference after the very first treatment.
How does this treatment work?
A mild lactic acid treatment is first applied to your skin, this will gently exfoliate dead skin cells and deeply clean your pores, this also enables your skin to except the powerful solutions applied to your skin via the meso injector .. …now for the Mesotherapy.. mini injections of a cocktail of ingredients including acids, vitamins and antioxidants are performed all over your face using a needle-free gun or ultra-fine needles that gentle prick the outer layers of the skin. This technique ensures that the product is penetrated through the outer layers of the skin.