- Duration 30-45 min
- Practitioner Jenny Cader / Elly Dewen
- Mesotox £200 per treatment 1 area full face / £300 includes neck and décolleté per session
This treatment is a non-surgical facial using micro injections in a gold plated device to implant hylarounic acid, various cocktails of amino acids combined with Botulinum Toxin. This is then implanted into the top layers of the skin. Designed to increase hydration to the skin giving a more radiant, tighter appearance.
We use bespoke powerful cocktails of Toxin, pharmaceutical and homeopathic preparations, vitamins, antioxidants and plant extracts which are tailor made to your skin type or skin condition.
Bringing revitalisation back to the skin with this non-surgical facial treatment will leave your skin smooth and tight. Using hylarounic acid to rehydrate the skin. Plumps fine lines and wrinkles while giving the skin a fresh glow.
Results may vary depending on skin, 2-5 sessions may be required to see optimum results.
Treats acne scarring, pigmentation, large pores, lines and wrinkles and skin laxity.
This treatment works on a cellular level and can significantly help to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, aged or sun-damaged skin, acne scarring, general scarring, stretch marks and poor skin texture.
Areas that can be treated are the face, neck and decollete.
Each client will need to visit our prescriber prior to this treatment as Botulinum is a Prescription only medication.
MesoTox is a revolutionary treatment it gets right down to the layers where skin health begins. These are the layers we need to reach to promote new collagen growth. It actually makes your skin produce more collagen and with that comes an endless list of benefits for you:
- Plumps and smooths lines & wrinkles.
- The most advanced method of replacing lost moisture to the skin.
- Provides nutrients to all levels of the skin.
- Reverses the damage caused by free radicals
- Lightens pigmentation
- Helps diminish the appearance of acne scarring
- Allows your entire face and neck to be treated in a single session, with particular attention paid to your individual areas of concern.
- Allows you to return to a normal lifestyle immediately, with no downtime or interruption to your daily routine. And you really can see a difference after the very first treatment.
How does this treatment work?
A mild peel treatment is first applied to your skin, this will gently exfoliate dead skin cells and deeply clean your pores, this also enables your skin to except the powerful solutions applied to your skin via the meso injector .. …now for the MesoTox.. mini injections of a cocktail of ingredients including Toxin, acids, vitamins and antioxidants are performed all over your face using a microneedling device with gold plated needles that gentle prick the outer layers of the skin. This technique ensures that the product is penetrated through the outer layers of the skin.