- Duration 3 days
- Price £2750 + VAT
- Level Beginner
What You’ll Learn
- Brow design
- Theory work in classroom
- Live demos
- Lip design
- Ongoing support post course
- Fully accredited with CPD
This course is for all beginners wishing to start their new career in Permanent Makeup. It will include everything you need to know to set you on the right track in becoming a Lip Blush artist.
In this course you will learn the very popular Lip blush techniques, giving clients a permanent lip tint or lipstick look with added definition to their lips.
Firstly, you will be sent a pre-read manual and gain access to our online portal in which you will need to study for a few weeks prior to the course. This includes the functions of the skin, health and safety, colour theory and contraindications and more.
Price £2750 + VAT
Day 1 – Theory Day
- Discussing blood-borne viruses, health and safety and contraindications
- Consultations and colour theory.
- We’ll then go onto room set up, hygiene, knowing your kit machine and practice on latex mats.
Days 2 and 3
Live demo by the trainer Jenny and working students on models. You will then be required to go away
and complete a number of case studies within 12 weeks and build a portfolio to complete your qualification.